Thursday, October 28, 2010

All grown up


Everyday I think about what's going on in my life and I realized that I need to look closer around me and see what's important and what I need to focus on. One thing I notice the most is how slowly my photography is growing. Weddings are one thing, but I need to get some serious time to go out and just shoot. Street photography is one thing I love doing as it's a good practice for me when it comes to capturing moments. Now, all I need is the time to just go out and shoot.


Another thing that I've noticed, and this is the most important thing for me, is that how fast time flies and how fast my daughter is growing. Even now I still remember how she was when she was just born. Now, she running all over the place and best of all is that she understands things that we say to her. That is thanks to the multi lingual house we live in at the moment. I'm glad to see that she can understand both Iban, Bidayuh and even Malay (Thanks to her uncle Paul). Now, I'm seriously eager to see her grow up even more. Not to mention when she's going to have her very own little brother/sister later on.


For me, whatever skills I've attained with my photography, job, music, there's nothing that can beat the feelings that I've gotten from being a father to my beautiful daughter. Looking at her every day just gives me the wonderful feeling of absolution and comfort that no other things I own can give me. And seeing her smile, it just takes away any pain or stress that I have on any day.


And her mother, my beautiful wife, being with her and spending my whole life with her and our children will be the best gift that god has ever given me and I'll cherish it for as long as I may live. I love you my wonderful and beautiful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment