Sunday, August 22, 2010

MLM

Image courtesy of moneyradio.org
What does those letters mean to you? To some people, It would mean “Multi Level Marketing”. For me it’s the same thing, only I decided to name it “Multi Layered Menipulation”. Why Menipulation? Well, it’s pretty much the same thing as Manipulation, only that I want to make sure some really get the drift.Menipu in Malay means Lie, Lying, Cheat, so you get the picture right?
So, last night, I went out to meet my tutor who wanted to introduce to me a new business. What this business promises is great returns within a month just by introducing the business to other people. Seems simple enough. But what was really funny was for the fact that they keep saying that it’s not MLM, but what they showed me through their business plan was that it’s clearly MLM. Everything in their book that they showed me says that it’s MLM. Even the president is an expert in MLM.
So, I’m wondering, why do they keep trying to make me think that it’sNOT MLM? They even brought in some extras to get me to say yes. But, I’m sorry, I just don’t buy into those kind of stuff. But thank you for hanging out with me last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment