Monday, June 7, 2010

Scrutiny and Shot Down

In 2006, when I got myself involved with Photography, I never knew that there were somewhat of a brand feud between users of these Camera brands. And when I changed brands and joined forums for each respective brands, I noticed how users of the two main brands (Canon & Nikon) scrutinized Sony Alpha DSLRs and their users(Canon thread especially). Just to note, I'm previously a Canon, Nikon and Sony Alpha user who is now back to using Canon again. And every time I see a bad comment about a Sony DSLR, It really pisses me off. I'm not saying that Sony is better than Canon in any way, But they do have their good points as much as their bad points just as any other brands in the market. I know for a fact that Alpha's ISO control is not that good. But it doesn't mean that it can't take good pictures. So far after owning 2 Canons & 2 Sonys, ISO noise doesn't even bother me that much, since I'm going to be using flash anyway.


I'm not blogging about this to say which brand is better. Do note that. I'm blogging about this because I'm seriously pissed and dissatisfied with how Canon & Nikon users shoot down Sony Alpha cameras and users. Seriously, GROW UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment