Sunday, February 7, 2010

Stutong Nature Park Trip

Since I was in Primary school, My family and I was staying in a housing area at Tabuan Laru. And somewhere from Tabuan Laru heading to Muara Tabuan Light Industrial Area, There's a Nature park where anyone and everyone can go for a jog, to walk and enjoy the nature or go for some natural reflexology treatment. Used to go there for a jog during my Taekwando days. And it's been roughly a year since I've been there. Yesterday, me and my wife decided to go there and visit the park again since the last time we went there, my wife was pregnant, and she couldn't go for the reflexology walk since it was not recommended for pregnant woman. So, we went there with our Daughter Momo to go for the walk while I took some pictures. It was fun! I admit that I didn't finish the full round but 2 out of 3 parts of the course was not bad indeed.

The Nature

The Trees

Mummy and Momo on the Rocks. :D

You can't use your shoes or slippers when you walk the course

The toughest path

Check out them rocks!

Mummy and Momo picture before I went for my walk. Mummy just finished hers




Now that we've done it and loving every second of it, we're planning to do this at least twice a week. Come on over and try it yourself! It's great for your body. And just trying to stand the pain is more than enough of a workout for me than any other exercise!

BJS

No comments:

Post a Comment